1. POWDER BRUSH: The flat-head fixing brush can be used for fixing makeup on a large area. The details can also be taken into consideration.
2. BLUSH BRUSH: Whether it is daily blush or lined up blush, the oblique head design can be easily done. At the same time, it can be used as a silhouette brush. The bevel design fits the contour to better modify the face shape and highlight the shadows.
3. FOUNDATION BRUSH: Flat-head foundation brush, so that the makeup has no brush marks.
4. HIGHLIGHT BRUSH: used to create a large area of highlight.
5. FAN BRUSH: The oblique flat thin brush head is used to create detailed highlights on the cheeks, brow bones, and bridge of the nose.
6. NOSE SHADOW BRUSH: Oblique nose nose shadow brush is convenient to take care of details. The detailed description makes your nose stand tall and three-dimensional.