♥For : Oily /Blemished skin
Our Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner helps skin looks visibly clearer and tone in one step. Enriched with Community Trade Tea Tree Oil, with shake-to-activate mattifying powders, this toner leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and visibly clearer. Use after cleansing to remove any residual traces of make-up and impurities, which can clog the pores.
- Refreshing, purifying toner
- 100% vegan
- Enriched with Community Trade Tea Tree Oil from the foothills of Mount Kenya
- Removes residual make-up and impurities
- Suitable for oily skin
- Shake-to-activate mattifying powders reduce shine
- Skin appears visibly clearer
- Pores appear tighter
Kick-start any skin-clearing routine with a warm shower to open your pores – this helps your products work more efficiently, making it easier to target clogged pores and remove impurities.
Your routine can help stop the pores getting blocked in the first place by removing the oiliness that may lead to blemishes.
1. Always remove make-up – try our gentle Chamomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter or Chamomile Silky Cleansing Oil.
2. Use a gentle cleanser – the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash is good for oily skin.
3. Help mattify skin with the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Toner.
4. Target blemishes directly with our Tea Tree Oil.
5. During the day, moisturize with Tea Tree Mattifying Lotion and in the evening manage blemishes overnight with the Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask.
6. Once or twice a week, add in the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask for added blemish battling.
Stay armed for a skincare emergency by carrying a bottle of our bestselling Tea Tree Oil around with you. Infused with the oil from 15,000 tea tree leaves, skin imperfections don’t stand a chance. You should also stash a Tea Tree Targeted Gel and Tea Tree Facial Wipes in your handbag or gym bag for emergencies.
Be sure to change your pillowcase regularly. Dead skin cells and lipids from skin and hair can build up and encourage bacteria to grow – this means bad news for blemish-prone skin!
Great skin starts with a good night’s sleep. Skin cells renew while you sleep, so be sure to get those 6-8 hours in to allow plenty of time for rest and recovery. Oily skin tends to experience a peak in sebum at 3am – take back control and wake up to clearer-looking skin from day one with the help of our Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask.